Sunday 6 October 2013

Vent: America's Next Top Model Cycle 20 - Rant on contestants.

Before you judge me (stop judging me), America’s Next Top Model (ANTM) is AMAZING (stop judging me). It’s actual comedic gold but it will also make you cry like a little baby (stop judging me). Best of both worlds (stop judging me).

The show is currently in its 20th cycle, spearheaded by the wonderfully talented and ridiculously gorgeous Tyra Banks.

I’ve got a lot of problems with the contestants this cycle and now, you’re gonna hear about it. (Also, some of them are actually awesome):

Chlea: Don’t even remember her.

Chris H: Ehhhh, I just think he’s really misunderstood. He can be a dick but he can also be really sweet, especially with Nina. Every time he talks about his childhood, I just… so sad.

THIS GIF OF HIM THO. 



Cory: Totally awesome guy. He is ALWAYS the peacekeeper in the house. The guy is so polite and sweet and I just... I really hope he does well because he deserves it.

Don: UNFFFFFFFFFFFFF. Seriously. Dis guyyyy. The tattoos. His eyes. I just. If the competition were based off looks alone then he would win, no questions. Also, the chicken leg photo-shoot in the latest episode is my new favourite thing ever.

Jeremy: His face. It annoys me. Always the same face. ALWAYS.

Jiana: UGHHHHHHHHH. SHE ALWAYS DID THE SAME THING WITH HER LIPS AT PHOTO-SHOOTS AND NOTHING ANNOYS ME MORE. Also. Her and Phil. Ughhhhh. Couldn’t stand her.

Jourdan: Jourdan is crushing it. Seriously. She could totally win. And I kind of hope she does. She’s the most talented and the least convoluted. And she doesn’t lead any one on (side reference to Jiana and Phil). She knows she has a boyfriend, she knows she’s in the competition to do her best so she doesn’t entangle herself in complication (UNLIKE OTHERS UGHHHHH).

LOOK AT HOW GORGEOUS THIS PHOTO IS. LOOK AT IT. LOOK AT IT. 



Kanani: I feel bad that she left, especially because of the whole clown debacle. But. Oh well.

Marvin: Starvin’ Marvin. This guy. I swear. He confuses me so much. One week I really dislike him because he tries so hard to get with ANY of the girls and he talks as if he thinks he’s way too cool. Then the other week he refuses to say what Perez Hilton was directing him to say because he felt it was too rude. Props to him for that. Also, the guilt he felt when Kanani was eliminated because he practically traumatised her by hiding the clown doll in her bed. He was crying and everything! Favourite thing Marvin has ever said:

"I've cried in the girl's room. I've cried in the bathroom. I've literally cried everywhere." 

Mike: Is this the ice cream guy Tyra discovered? If so, he was really annoying.

Nina: Those eyes, those eyes, those eyes. I love that she really tried to connect with Chris even though everyone kind of hated him. She’s so sweet and quirky and I really like her.

Phil: Ahhh, yess. Homeless Jesus. He’s a cool guy. His hanging around Jiana was so annoying though and when he broke the fence on the set, like. Dude. Seriously?


Renee: She’s actually an awesome model. She could very well win. Although if it came down to her and Jourdan, hello drama. However, much can be said about her personality. She’s kind of a bitch. She can be very rude and horrible when she wants to be.

For fun and laughter, here's a gif of Jiana being eliminated (HAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHA)


My prediction is that Jourdan and Renee will be final two. omfgggg, the drama that would ensue. I can't even imagine it. 

Seriously, though. This cycle is tres fab. Really liking the introduction of men. Kind of balances everything out. 

- Jasmine. 


1.http://31.media.tumblr.com/8a7f50b26b68692641da52d8574662bd/tumblr_mu6emuWPCL1r3wmvqo1_500.gif

2. http://iamrian7.files.wordpress.com/2013/04/600183_492276510828779_1439709399_n1.jpg

3. http://media.tumblr.com/5b1e1a9210d887ffd36387803801ec5a/tumblr_mt4b7nRiqF1r3evq4o1_250.gif

No comments:

Post a Comment