Thursday 3 October 2013

Vent - Calzona 10x01-10x02


Grey's Anatomy - 10x01-10x02. 

What I don’t understand is people who are hating on Callie for taking Sofia away from Arizona. Umm. Did you not watch the episode? They’re alternating every two nights? And initially, all Callie wanted to do was cool down and be given her space. Although, I do understand the panic Arizona felt. Regardless, this is not something that can be used against Callie. She is clearly not crass and wants Arizona to be a part of Sofia’s life, without a doubt. And while I don’t believe the whole ‘you made your bed now sleep in it’, when it comes to Sofia because she’s not just some pawn in their relationship. BUT, honestly. Arizona. What did she expect? She cheated on her WIFE and she’s acting like nothing happened and everything should just go back to normal? She’s acting like what she did can just be talked about and gotten over. IT’S A SERIOUS BETRAYAL. YOU DON’T JUST GET OVER SOMETHING LIKE THAT. Especially since this is the second time Callie has been cheated on.

Also. Can I just say that I feel as if the reactions that the other characters had to Arizona’s cheating were disappointing. Cristina was just like, ‘Robbins cheated on Callie’. Umm. AREN’T YOU AND CALLIE FRIENDS? GOOD FRIENDS IN FACT? DON’T YOU THINK YOU SHOULD GO TALK TO HER, SEE IF SHE’S OKAY?  I just.. Maybe I’m reading too much into this and comparing it to what people in real life would have done but honestly! Callie pretty much doesn’t have anyone that she’s extremely close to anymore. Who can she rely on? At least Meredith’s concern was truly heart-warming. As well as Derek comforting her… Somewhat. He let her drink all his wine, which is something. But still. Of all people, he should know how hurt she would be feeling since Addison cheated on him with HIS BEST FRIEND (I love you Addie). Not to mention, Mark is dead. Mark is dead. Who does that leave? Bailey? She didn’t even say anything about it.


Like. When your spouse cheats, that’s a massive deal is it not? Cristina towards the end, acting all godmother-y was actually really amazing though. But still, I just feel like Callie should have more of an ally to confide in.
If I were there I would have drank all night with Callie and let her cry on my shoulder. That is what friends do. These people have known each other for how long and it just annoys me.

Also. Is Arizona not aware that the word ‘sorry’ exists? Pretty sure the first thing any normal person does after cheating on their significant other is apologise. Nope. Not her.

I really hope that later on this issue comes up. It’s probably because she doesn’t even know WHY she cheated.

Here’s a link to the next sneak peek. 



Arizona’s face when Owen fires back with how her and Callie can barely stand to be in the same room. My poor heart. Hopefully she realises how devastating her actions were 

BUT. despite the current shit storm (how do you like that for irony?), I have faith. They're Callie and Arizona. They'll make it. I have no doubt. And who knows, like Arizona said, they might even be stronger than before. 

For the record, I feel the need to commend both Sara Ramirez and Jessica Capshaw. They're just the most wonderful pair of actresses. Perfect casting is perfect. 

- Jasmine.

1. http://25.media.tumblr.com/5bc52531fe75ab24b073e69d624a9e71/tumblr_mtxerdPoLY1qkux89o1_r1_250.gif





No comments:

Post a Comment